Posted to dev@gobblin.apache.org by Jay van Zyl <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/25 08:42:34 UTC

Pull configuration

Hi Abhishek,

We are pretty excited about using Gobblin for ingestion projects. I
have a few questions to solve some key pull config requirements.
1. Do you have a config available for CSV/TSV to Parquet and JDBC/SQL
to Parquet?
2. We want to pull the pull config from our meta store dynamically.
Have you done dynamic config before?

Ciao, Jay

Jay van Zyl
ecosystem.ai

Re: Pull configuration

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi Jay,

I think someone in the community has worked on Parquet connector but I
can't find a handy reference.
For dynamic configuration, either Gobblin-as-a-Service or config store
might be useful.

@Sudarshan Vasudevan <su...@linkedin.com> do you have any suggestions
for the two questions?

Regards,