Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marian Ganuci <ga...@nettaxi.com> on 2001/04/21 12:48:36 UTC

trouble running ,,\bin\tomcat.bat

Hello,

I just downloaded Tomcat3.2.1, but I'm facing some difficulties. First of
all, I'm using Windows 98 SE; I already have jdk1.3, and I properly set the
JAVA_HOME and TOMCAT_HOME environment variables. I get the messages: "bad
command or file name" messages and several "Out of environment space"
Does anyone have an ideea?

Thanks in advance

Marius

Re: trouble running ,,\bin\tomcat.bat