Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/10 04:36:23 UTC

Re: [jelly] current context in thread-local ?

The changes below seem to have broken some tag libraries.

xml - didn't compile. I've fixed that and it all seems ok.
define - NPEs in the tests. I haven't had a chance to look at it and fix it.

That's as far as multiproject:artifact got for me.

If someone else wants to jump in and help, that'd be great.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Will give it a go later today.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Did you test the define tag libs?