Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2004/04/04 20:26:21 UTC

Re: [digester] can't resolve relative entities ?

hi paul

i've been looking into the issue and i know believe that it's parser
implementation related. the version of xerces that i'm using seems to
resolve all relative urls, passing digester only absolute urls. it
would be very helpful if you could tell me which version you're using.

- robert

Re: [digester] can't resolve relative entities ?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 4 Apr 2004, at 20:11, Paul Libbrecht wrote:

> On 4-Apr-04, at 20:26 Uhr, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>> i've been looking into the issue and i know believe that it's parser
>> implementation related. the version of xerces that i'm using seems to
>> resolve all relative urls, passing digester only absolute urls. it
>> would be very helpful if you could tell me which version you're
>> using.
>
> The one in maven, 1.4.1 it seems.
>
> Should I contribute a test ?
> You seem to have put one...

the test i've added succeeds on my platform. could you try it on yours?

if it passes then please contribute a test that fails for you and i'll
see if it fails for me.

- robert

Re: [digester] can't resolve relative entities ?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@dfki.de>.
On 4-Apr-04, at 20:26 Uhr, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> i've been looking into the issue and i know believe that it's parser
> implementation related. the version of xerces that i'm using seems to
> resolve all relative urls, passing digester only absolute urls. it
> would be very helpful if you could tell me which version you're using.

The one in maven, 1.4.1 it seems.

Should I contribute a test ?
You seem to have put one...

paul