Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Anthony Ananich <an...@inpun.com> on 2014/04/03 20:52:02 UTC

Lists: error processing

Hi!

I occasionally found an issue (could be a bug).

I created a list functions in a ddoc and this function contains an error. I
expect this error to be reported. In reality I can see a different
behaviour:

{

   - error: "unknown_error",
   - reason: "undef"

}

I looked into sources at file couch_mrview_show.erl and I found at line 290
that CouchDB does not expect to get error here.
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/master/src/couch_mrview/src/couch_
mrview_show.erl#L290

I wonder if there is a way for view server to raise a meaningful error
during list processing?

Thank you,
Anthony

Re: Lists: error processing

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Hey Anthony,

Which mistake in the list function code leads to such behavior?
--

Re: Lists: error processing

Posted by Anthony Ananich <an...@inpun.com>.