Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Stover, Michael" <Mi...@usa.xerox.com> on 2001/10/23 17:40:27 UTC

out of commission for a while

Hi all,
     I am unfortunately out of commission for a while.  I'll still be on the
mailing lists, but I have no access to cvs or to telnet currently.  There
are now several of you who have access and are writing code.  From memory,
you are:

Kevin Hammond
Tushar Bhatia
Neth
Scott Coleman (newest member)

And there's at least one other whose name escapes me right now.  I suggest
you all introduce yourselves.  First thing to do probably should be to
determine the release manager amongst you all.  Kevin's being most active,
so I would nominate him.

I'll be back eventually, though....

-Mike Stover

Re: out of commission for a while

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
"Stover, Michael" wrote:

> Hi all,
>      I am unfortunately out of commission for a while.  I'll still be on the
> mailing lists, but I have no access to cvs or to telnet currently.  There
> are now several of you who have access and are writing code.  From memory,
> you are:
>
> Kevin Hammond
> Tushar Bhatia
> Neth
> Scott Coleman (newest member)

Berin Loritsch :)

> And there's at least one other whose name escapes me right now.  I suggest
> you all introduce yourselves.  First thing to do probably should be to
> determine the release manager amongst you all.  Kevin's being most active,
> so I would nominate him.
>
> I'll be back eventually, though....

+1.