Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by 2 Rivers <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 22:26:36 UTC

[users@httpd] How to identify a specific stream(mp3) in access log

Hi,

While parsing an access log, how do I identify for eg, a client who has streamed an audio file from my site, as well as how do I determine if the complete stream was successfully sent. Does the server write the event to the log file once the stream is completed or when the connection is terminated, whichever occurs first? Or are the chunks logged as seperate events in the log file, ie each file stream will be made up of a number of entries in the log file?

Regards,
Dion

---