Posted to user@ant.apache.org by shaffic <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/18 13:27:40 UTC

ant problem

Thanks can u tel me how i can use the if condition in my ant.

I am callin one ant2 script from another ant1 script,while calling ant2 i
don want to run all the targets.but when i run the ant2 alone it should run
all the targets.

pls do needfull

Thanks
shaffic

Re: ant problem

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-02-18, shaffic wrote:

> Thanks can u tel me how i can use the if condition in my ant.

> I am callin one ant2 script from another ant1 script,while calling ant2 i
> don want to run all the targets.but when i run the ant2 alone it should run
> all the targets.

You use unless on all targets in "ant2" with a property you only set
when calling from "ant1".  Something like

ant1:

<ant ...>
  <property name="called-from-ant1" value="t"/>
</ant>

ant2:

<target name="hideme" unless="called-from-ant1">
</target>

<target name="don't-hide-me">
</target>

Stefan