Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@CBSINC.com> on 2000/05/24 17:45:40 UTC

Was RE: [cocoon 2] removing bottenecks

Keiron Liddle says that the W3C's Java DOM bindings for SVG has compilation
errors.

His patch against FOP 0.12.1 and his "fixed" version of the W3C's SVG DOM is
available at:
ftp://ftp.aftexsw.com/aftex/java/fop/

An example of output generated by this is available:
http://www.aftexsw.com/aftex/products/java/fop/Architecture.pdf

Although the current CVS (both main branch and 0.13.0 release) has support
for smooth shading (gradients) and OO colors, Keiron's patch was done before
that was there, so the support is inaccessible.

Keiron hasn't been able to work on FOP since May 9th. I've been too busy to
do more than nibble at the edges. Help would be appreciated.
-Steve
Posted by Ross Burton <ro...@mail.com>.
> Keiron Liddle says that the W3C's Java DOM bindings for SVG has
compilation
> errors.

And you would have thought they would compile the bindings...

> His patch against FOP 0.12.1 and his "fixed" version of the W3C's SVG DOM
is
> available at:
> ftp://ftp.aftexsw.com/aftex/java/fop/

Cool.  Thanks for that.