Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Adrian Witas <ad...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 17:26:47 UTC

Contributor status change

*Hi, my name is Adrian Witas. I am interested in contributing GO SDK to the
Apache Beam SDK. I'd like to be added **as a Jira contributor so that I can
assign issues to myself. My ASF Jira Username is witas.*

Here is my contribution so far
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5729
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6676

Regards,