Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/04 14:21:10 UTC

Re: Required Label Marker Placement

Hi,

We should make it configurable and use BEFORE_WITH_DUMMY (or something)
instead of BEFORE.

I'll make the changes next week, or if you like, you can send us a patch
that we can use.

regards
Rudy.

Posted by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com>.
Ben,

We need some indication indeed if we have to put something on non required
fields also.  So I think you're solution would be OK (will see it in the
code)

regards
Rudy.

Posted by ne...@ijet.com.