Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by judy_user <si...@tcs.com> on 2009/07/01 12:24:34 UTC

Storing WSDL files inside juddi

Is there any possibility/location in juddi or mysql where I can store the
wsdl files? I would like to store the wsdl files in some location inside
juddi and give that url as the 'overview url' when publishing the service
through juddi.

Re: Storing WSDL files inside juddi

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
judy_user wrote:
> Is there any possibility/location in juddi or mysql where I can store the
> wsdl files? I would like to store the wsdl files in some location inside
> juddi and give that url as the 'overview url' when publishing the service
> through juddi.

jUDDI is a registry and you can register the location of where the WSDL
can be obtained; rather
then storing the WSDL itself (which is what a repository would do)