Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/03/31 19:32:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release jxr 2.1

Hi,

I'd like to release jxr 2.1.

For this release the maven-jxr library and the maven-jxr-plugin has been
put together in svn, similar to what has been done with release and
surefire. They will be released simultaneously.

I have also merged the issues in JIRA for this release into the JXR
project and have created two components there. I'm not sure what to do
with the MJXR project in JIRA. It should at least be made read-only
if/when this release passes. How was this handled for release and surefire?

Release Notes:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11085&styleName=Html&version=12533

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/jxr/tags/jxr-2.1/

Staged at:
http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/staging-repository-jxr/

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Here is my +1

--
Dennis Lundberg

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release jxr 2.1

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Here are the results of this vote:

+1 Binding: Dennis Lundberg, Emmanuel Venisse, Jason val Zyl

+1 Non-binding: Fabrice Bellingard

I will proceed with the release. Should I use the repository-tools or
try the new maven-stage-plugin?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Release jxr 2.1

Posted by Fabrice Bellingard <be...@gmail.com>.
+1

Fabrice.

Re: [VOTE] Release jxr 2.1

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 (very late).

Thanks a lot Dennis!

Stéphane

Re: [VOTE] Release jxr 2.1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release jxr 2.1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

Re: [VOTE] Release jxr 2.1

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Ping...

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: MJXR JIRA (was: [VOTE] Release jxr 2.1)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 01/04/2007, at 3:32 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> I have also merged the issues in JIRA for this release into the JXR
> project and have created two components there. I'm not sure what to
> do with the MJXR project in JIRA. It should at least be made read-
> only if/when this release passes. How was this handled for release
> and surefire?

In the surefire case, I moved all the closed issues too (creating
historical versions in the surefire project), then turned off all
permissions (this ensures references to the old issue numbers that
were moved still get redirected, where if the project is deleted they
don't).

I'll do the same thing for JXR now.

I don't think anything was done for release in JIRA... it only had
one project to start with.

- Brett