Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Antonio PAROLINI <An...@hcuge.ch> on 2005/10/04 09:43:45 UTC

[m2] How to import legacy jars

Note: This is a repost, since I forgot tu put the [m2] email subject
stuff... :)

Hello,

I discovered install:install-file from the Maven2 faq that create the
appropriate directory structure for an legacy external jar my project
needs.

But it dosen-t genereate the .pom file associated with the version
(needed for m2 dependency mecanisme). So far I create them by hand.

What is the offcial way of importing legacy jars, thus not maven 2
aware, into my repository ?

Thanks for your help,

Antonio

the system manager.