Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/13 13:26:48 UTC

why t:inputDate have a required attribute?

Hi guys,

Why this component have a required attribute if is almost impossible supply
a null value?

I have a page where the default value for this component is empty but i
can't do it right now.

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

Re: why t:inputDate have a required attribute?

Posted by Ricardo Ramírez <ri...@gmail.com>.
I've been wondering this myself.....

A workaround we use is to set a dummy date (ie, Jan 1, 1970) as the
starting value and then use a converter that returns null.