Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2020/03/19 13:00:00 UTC

#TGIPulsar Episode 002 - Kubernetes Deployment

Hi all,

Our weekly live stream "TGI Pulsar" (
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywxUI5HlIyc0VEKYR4X9Pg/live) continues
this week. Pulsar was architected to run easily on cloud-native
environments. It is very easy to spin up a cluster on Kubernetes. But there
are also some considerations and best practices you have to know when
running Pulsar on Kubernetes. In this week's episode, we are going to
talk about deploying a Pulsar cluster on Kubernetes and highlighting some
of the common errors we have seen before. Join us if you are interested in
this topic.

- Sijie