Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Huaxin <hx...@cs.ualberta.ca> on 2001/11/12 19:15:11 UTC

filter applied on JSP?

is it possible to have a filter working on a JSP file?

I tryed the following, with TEMPLATE = "index.jsp", "index.jsp"
but all doesn't work.

      <!-- filter mapping -->
<filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>servletLogFilter</filter-name>
    <servlet-name> TEMPLATE</servlet-name>
</filter-mapping>

Re: filter applied on JSP?

Posted by Kevin Barnes <kb...@iamx.com>.
Use the <url-pattern> element instead of the <servlet-name> element and
you're good to go

<filter-mapping>
     <filter-name>servletLogFilter</filter-name>
     <url-pattern> index.jsp </url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>