Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by 317070 <er...@gmail.Com> on 2009/11/29 02:43:25 UTC

new ThreadSafeClientConnManager(...) freezes.

Hello,

In my code, I do this:

System.out.println("yes1");

HttpParams params = new BasicHttpParams();

ConnManagerParams.setMaxTotalConnections(params, 100);

HttpProtocolParams.setVersion(params, HttpVersion.HTTP_1_1);

System.out.println("yes2");

SchemeRegistry schemeRegistry = new SchemeRegistry();

System.out.println("yes3");

schemeRegistry.register(new Scheme("http",
PlainSocketFactory.getSocketFactory(), 80));

System.out.println("yes4");

ClientConnectionManager cm = new
ThreadSafeClientConnManager(params,schemeRegistry);

System.out.println("yes5");

But when my program is moved into jars, I never get to see the "yes5"
message, nor is there any error or exception thrown, the thread just holds
there. It is like the new ThreadSafeClientConnManager(...) command freezes.
This doesn't occure in my Eclipse IDE. Does someone know what could cause
this, because it is driving me insane at the moment, and I don't see a way
out...

Greets,

Jonas