Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2010/09/14 16:57:34 UTC

[website] updating download page (was: Re: [result] [vote] Declare r991881 as 6.0 milestone 3)

On 14/Sep/2010 15:46, Mark Hindess wrote:
> In message <4C...@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

>>> Thanks Tim.
>>>
>>> I've copied the artifacts to the dist tree now.
>> I'll do the download webpage and news/announce unless anyone else wants
>> to do it.
>
> FYI: I did a "test" commit to the staging web site yesterday ... and
> it hasn't updated yet.  I'll try to chase this up later.

You mean r996516 ?  I see the changes to the staging site [1], and
didn't see you do the merge to the 'live' branch yet.

[1] http://harmony.staging.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html

Regards,
Tim

Re: [website] updating download page (was: Re: [result] [vote] Declare r991881 as 6.0 milestone 3)

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <20...@d06av04.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
Mark Hindess writes:

> In message <4C...@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> > > FYI: I did a "test" commit to the staging web site yesterday ... and
> > > it hasn't updated yet.  I'll try to chase this up later.
> >
> > You mean r996516 ? I see the changes to the staging site [1], and
> > didn't see you do the merge to the 'live' branch yet.
> >
> > [1] http://harmony.staging.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.htm
>
> Oops.  I must have followed the link and that was a fully-qualified URL
> so it took me away from staging.apache.org.  I think the links should be
> relative or at least relative to the root of the site to avoid this.
>
> I'll do the merge shortly.

The merge from trunk to branches/live worked.
-Mark.

Re: [website] updating download page (was: Re: [result] [vote] Declare r991881 as 6.0 milestone 3)

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.
In message <4C...@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> On 14/Sep/2010 15:46, Mark Hindess wrote:
> >
> > In message <4C...@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:
> > >
> > > I'll do the download webpage and news/announce unless anyone else
> > > wants to do it.
> >
> > FYI: I did a "test" commit to the staging web site yesterday ... and
> > it hasn't updated yet.  I'll try to chase this up later.
>
> You mean r996516 ? I see the changes to the staging site [1], and
> didn't see you do the merge to the 'live' branch yet.
>
> [1] http://harmony.staging.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html

Oops.  I must have followed the link and that was a fully-qualified URL
so it took me away from staging.apache.org.  I think the links should be
relative or at least relative to the root of the site to avoid this.

I'll do the merge shortly.

Regards,
 Mark.