Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Alex Batlin <al...@batlin.com> on 2004/12/19 12:17:48 UTC

adding cocoon blocks to forrest

I have written up what needs to be done to add cocoon blocks to forrest :
http://www.batlin.com/devland/xmlpub/blocks.html. i would appreciate if
people can review this and if anyone has suggestions on how to resolve some
of the questions I posed.

Many thanks.

Re: adding cocoon blocks to forrest

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org>.
Alex Batlin wrote:

> Are there any plans for a build
>script that will create a forrest plugin out of cocoon block?

There is a discussion on the dev@cocoon list about cocoon.xconf and we
should wait for this outcome before we code in any direction

Cheers,
Cheche

RE: adding cocoon blocks to forrest

Posted by Alex Batlin <al...@batlin.com>.
David, thanks very much for the comments.
Last thing I wanted to do was upset anyone, or present forrest in bad light.
I think it is great.

As for the questions, I have raised them before with mixed responses. I felt
it better to publish something early so that people can start benefiting
from my experience as opposed to waiting. Are there any plans for a build
script that will create a forrest plugin out of cocoon block?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.