Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rick Kellogg <rm...@earthlink.net> on 2003/04/05 14:46:17 UTC

Proposal for FAQ

I would like to take the existing text of the faq.html and Wiki and
combine them info a single link.

I would suggest conversion of the entire contents into a Wiki.  Does
that sound like a good idea?  If so, I would be willing to perform the
conversion prior to the 1.1 release on Monday.  Could/should we just
call it the FAQ?  (I had no idea what a Wiki was.) :-)

On a related topic, the downloaded documentation includes a index.html
page.  There is no link to the FAQ or Wiki.  If someone does not look at
the website, they would not know additional info existed?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Rick Kellogg