Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by laboo <ml...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/02 22:44:01 UTC

openwire-c example client sending bogus packets

I built the openwire-c sources under cygwin. When I run the main.exe app it
produces, this is what gets logged by the broker it talks to:

DEBUG WireFormatNegotiator           - Sending: WireFormatInfo { version=3,
properties={CacheSize=1024, CacheEnabled=true, SizePrefixDisabled=false,
TcpNoDelayEnabled=true, MaxInactivityDuration=30000,
TightEncodingEnabled=true, StackTraceEnabled=true}, magic=[A,c,t,i,v,e,M,Q]}
TRACE TcpTransport                   - TCP consumer thread starting
DEBUG WireFormatNegotiator           - Received WireFormat: WireFormatInfo {
version=1297154048, properties={}, magic=[☺, ,A,c,t,i,v,e]}

Why would my client be sending garbage? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark