Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 18:40:34 UTC

what's the procedure for adding new versions (like 2.4.7) to Bugzilla?

(1.5.0 needed for APR too)

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/

Re: what's the procedure for adding new versions (like 2.4.7) to Bugzilla?

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 27.11.2013 19:15, Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group wrote:
> Done (for httpd and APR). You need to have the needed permissions on
> Bugzilla. Just request them from infra for your Bugzilla account.

I right now also added 2.2.26 and 1.5.3, I have the needed permissions.
If you prefer it that way, you can also nag me, because I often forget
to do it when we release. It is a trivial task to do though, not much
effort needed.

Regards,

Rainer

AW: what's the procedure for adding new versions (like 2.4.7) to Bugzilla?

Posted by Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group <ru...@vodafone.com>.
Done (for httpd and APR). You need to have the needed permissions on Bugzilla. Just request them from infra for your Bugzilla account.

Regards

Rüdiger