Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/24 11:12:53 UTC

回复:Re: [DISCUSS] Do we need to maintain Chinese documentation

I concur Willem's feedbacks.

Ted Liu

  2022 年 4 月 24 日周日 17:25,Zongwen Li<zo...@gmail.com> 写道:   I agree with Calvin Kirs: keep only English documentation.
It is difficult to maintain  multiple language documentation without tools;

Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Do we need to maintain Chinese documentation

Posted by wenjun <we...@apache.org>.
Thanks all join this discussion, I think we all agree with
CalvinKirs's suggestion that we need to only maintain the English
documentation, and we should use some tools to do the translation
work.

For the current Chinese documentation, we will still keep it until we
finish issue#1437[1]. Then we will delete the Chinese documentation,
and use translation to replace it, the reviewer will need to review
the doc generated by tools.

And we will not accept the PR about the Chinese document until issue#1437.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/issues/1437

Thanks,
Wenjun Ruan