Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by KENT ORTELL JOHNSON <ke...@utah.edu> on 2013/08/09 01:25:30 UTC

documentation for 6.1 Addition

I am installing CloudStack 4.1 using XenServer 6.1 hosts.

When following the installation  section (8.2.3. Configure XenServer dom0 Memory) then I saw a reference to an article on Citrix site (http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX126531) and started doing that configuration. It claims to be for XenServer 5.6 and newer but then one of the links below shows how to configure memory in XenServer 6.1 (http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX134951). I am not technically familiar with CloudStack so could someone more saavy with CloudStack than I determine if the newer guidance is the best to follow? I am installing CloudStack using the newer documentation from Citrix so I'll see whether it works.

Kent