Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Faruk Can Kaya <fc...@datasel.com.tr> on 2011/01/05 11:34:29 UTC

Our IP Was blocked

Hello;

I was working on a project for our custom needs about dependency management. I have written a program that traverses the repo1.maven.org and list all the available artifacts. Unfortunately I'm not able access repo1.maven.org any more. Our company uses maven in many projects for build scripting. Hence it is essential for our company. I'm sorry for causing any problems. Can anyone restore our ip address or addresses.

Our IP addresses are below:

95.9.74.92
88.249.20.72
78.187.132.76

Thank You
Best Regards.

Re: Our IP Was blocked

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
You do know that there is an index that should be used for these purposes,
yes?

/Anders

Re: Our IP Was blocked

Posted by Richard Seddon <rs...@sonatype.com>.