Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@hyperreal.com on 1997/04/25 22:15:30 UTC

Changed information for PR os-osf/463

Synopsis: virtualhost support functionally broken

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Fri Apr 25 13:15:29 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
I have absolutely no problem with DU 3.2 and the bundled
cc(1) compiler.  Therefore, I suspect either the differences
to DU 4.0 or gcc.  Can you please try building with the
DU compiler and see if the behaviour changes?

Re: Changed information for PR os-osf/463

Posted by Brett McCormick <br...@speedy.speakeasy.org>.
What is the prototype for inet_addr, and the definition for
INADDR_NONE?  I suspect the differences will be there.

I'll try compiling with cc in the meantime, although I suspect the
same effect shall be had..

--brett

Posted by Brett McCormick <br...@speedy.speakeasy.org>.
I get these errors when compiling with DU cc:

cc -c   -O2 -DOSF1   util_snprintf.c
cc: Error: util_snprintf.c, line 929: In this declaration, the type of "ap_snprintf" is not compatible with the type of a previous declaration of "ap_snprintf" at line number 538 in file conf.h.
int ap_snprintf(char *buf, size_t len, const char *format,...)
----^
cc: Error: util_snprintf.c, line 941: In this declaration, the type of "ap_vsnprintf" is not compatible with the type of a previous declaration of "ap_vsnprintf" at line number 539 in file conf.h.
int ap_vsnprintf(char *buf, size_t len, const char *format, va_list ap)
----^
make: *** [util_snprintf.o] Error 1