Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com> on 2014/06/25 20:26:12 UTC

Global Usergrid Scrum - Fridays from 9:00AM - 10:00AM PST

Usergriders,

In an effort to help is get more coordinated on what is happening with Usergrid, I will be hosting a weekly “scrum” meeting.  The idea is that this will be a chance for committers and contributors to interact with one another.  Depending on the size of the attendees, we will go round-robin and talk about what each of us is working on in the Usergrid project.  After the scrum, we will go into deep-dives on any topics put forth by call attendees.

Each call, we will ask for a volunteer to take minutes, and those minutes will be posted to the ML.

Join if you can, we would love to have you on!  Webinar details are below.

Oh, and as for the time of this call.  I realize we have many who are not in US timezones.  If you want to attend, but can’t due to the time of the call, respond to this thread with the hours that work best for you.  We can either think about moving the time so more people can join, or possibly having an additional call.  Let’s see what feedback we get and adjust as needed.

Also, we could increase the frequency of the call to twice weekly if people want that (feedback please).

Rod

Usergrid Scrum

A weekly scrum call to discuss the Apache Usergrid project.  In this call we will focus on current issues and tickets being worked on.  This is an opportunity to ask questions and to make sure we are all on the same page. Minutes will be taken and posted to the Usergrid Dev ML.
This Webinar is held every week on Friday, from:
Jul 11, 2014 to Nov 28, 2014 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
Register Now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/949469418
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

--
Rod Simpson
@rockerston

Re: Global Usergrid Scrum - Fridays from 9:00AM - 10:00AM PST

Posted by Scott Ganyo <sc...@ganyo.com>.
Guess I missed this. According to the invite below, the Global Usergrid Scrum actually doesn’t start until July 11. :(

In any event, I applaud the effort to make the development process more open and transparent and bring the community closer together!

Best,
Scott