Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Tiago Fernandes Thomaz <ti...@optimus.pt> on 2002/04/03 17:37:28 UTC

RE: Coinnector.EndMessage error: Invalid procedure call or argume nt!

I'm running the vb client from my machine.
Thnaks anyway, Scott!

Tiago Fernandes Thomaz

Posted by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com>.
I copied the 2.0 binaries to my Win2k machine, unregistered the SP2 binaries and
registered the 2.0, and the code works.  I don't know whether this is a bug or
feature of SP2.  Unfortunately, I overwrote my 2.0 distribution with the SP2
one, so all I can do is move the binaries around.

Scott

Posted by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com>.