Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Fernando Rodríguez Sela <fr...@tid.es> on 2002/01/29 17:38:02 UTC

Compiling in TRU64

Hi all,

    I'm developing a multiplatform application in C++ for Windows, Linux
and Compaq TRU64 that needs XML.

    When I try to execute my app. in TRU64, I get the next error, and I
don't know where is the problem... (I suppose than it needs a
library...)

        "resolve_symbols: loader error: dlopen: libxerces-c1_6_0.so:
symbol "containsKey__C36RefHashTableOf__T17RangeTokenElemMapXCPCv"
unresolved"

    Thanks in advance,

        Fernando.

Re: Compiling in TRU64

Posted by Martin Kalen <ma...@todaysystems.com.au>.
>         "resolve_symbols: loader error: dlopen: libxerces-c1_6_0.so:
> symbol "containsKey__C36RefHashTableOf__T17RangeTokenElemMapXCPCv"
> unresolved"

To me, this looks like a broken libxerces. Are you sure that the
Xerces-C library you built contains all object files? Go back and
check the compiler output and see if you are not getting errors on one
or more files.

Either that, or you are trying to link in libxerces with an app using
a different C++ compiler than the one used to build Xerces-C.

GCC has a handy utility called "c++filt" that will undecorate the
string for you and point out the culprit function -- maybe your
compiler has something similar that will give you a hint...
E.g:
# echo "_ZN3Foo3barEi" | c++filt
Foo::bar(int)

Good luck,