Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/30 03:11:19 UTC

[Axis2]Enabling SetReplyTo() ect in the InOutMepClient is Wrong!!!

Hi All;
In the current code the WS-A properties (ReplyTo, Related to ect) has
been moved to MEPClient enabling them to all MEPClients.  But having
the method in the InOutMEPClient is wrong!

When user uses InOutMEPClient Axis2 take care of the messaging for him
(start listeners ect.) To do so Axis2 control the WS-A properties. If
we let the user set replyTo in the InOutMepClient, our listener will
wait for ever for the response that is not going to come. Some goes
for most of the other properties.

Only OneWay MEPClient allowed to change addressing propeties (WSA-To
is special), Non other is allowed to do it.

So shall we change it back?
Srinath

Re: [Axis2]Enabling SetReplyTo() ect in the InOutMepClient is Wrong!!!

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
:) .. Sorry if I sound like it is end of the world ..But that was seem
like end of the world to me few minutes ago ;)

I think we have to move down the get/set methods to InOutMEPClient
Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Srinath,