Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Puneet Kinra <pu...@customercentria.com> on 2018/02/09 09:43:43 UTC

Batch Cascade application

Hi

I am working on batch application i which once the data is get loaded into
the Memory
second job should only run once first job is finished.

boolean
contactHistoryLoading=bonusPointBatch.contactHistoryLoading(jsonFileReader,cache);
if(contactHistoryLoading)
{
bonusPointBatch.transcationLoading(jsonFileReader, cache);
}

but in the plan it is show only two operators ideally it show 4 operators
2 from each job.

[image: Inline image 1]

--
*Cheers *

*Puneet Kinra*

*Mobile:+918800167808 | Skype : puneet.kinra@customercentria.com
<pu...@customercentria.com>*

*e-mail :puneet.kinra@customercentria.com
<pu...@customercentria.com>*

Re: Batch Cascade application

Posted by Puneet Kinra <pu...@customercentria.com>.
Hi Till

I have 2 kind of data

a) read the data from database put into the memory and nosql database so
have 1 source & custom sink operator
Job1 ------>Source--->NoSQL Sink-->status

b) once the  data is updated into the memory i need to run the second job
so i am checking the status return by the first job so have another source
where some historical data is coming  so have 1 source & 1 flatmap
and output sink

Job2 ------>Source2-->Check in cache  built from first job --> if exist
execute rules ---> dump to file

so if(Job1==true)