Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by t_Ravi <t_...@avivaindia.com> on 2017/03/23 10:13:53 UTC

How to make soap call from rest java DSL

Hi,

I am trying to call soap web service from my rest java DSL but its giving me
server error. below is my code and error.
I will receive request as rest with json data and I need to call soap
service, process the data and return the response in json to my client.

Please help me. thanks in advance

String
getCustomerDetailsurl="http://<serverip>/webservice/Service.asmx?op=GetClientDetail&bridgeEndpoint=true";

rest("/customers")
			.description(" sales customer service")
			.consumes("application/json")
			.produces("application/json")
			.post().type(ClientRequest.class)  // it contains request parameters
			.route()

			.from("direct:start")

			.process(new CustomerProcessor()).marshal().xstream()

			.to(getCustomerDetailsurl);

org.apache.camel.http.common.HttpOperationFailedException: HTTP operation
failed invoking
http://<serverip>/webservice/Service.asmx?op=GetClientDetail& with
statusCode: 500
	at
org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpProducer.populateHttpOperationFailedException(HttpProducer.java:239)
~[camel-http-2.17.5.jar:2.17.5]
	at
org.apache.camel.component.http.HttpProducer.process(HttpProducer.java:161)
~[camel-http-2.17.5.jar:2.17.5]
	at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:61)
~[camel-core-2.17.5.jar:2.17.5]
	at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:145)
~[camel-core-2.17.5.jar:2.17.5]
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:77)
~[camel-core-2.17.5.jar:2.17.5]

Thanks
Ravi