Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/05/08 20:21:30 UTC

We need a website

In reviewing Tez's monthly report to the Incubator I noticed that despite being two months old Tez still lacks a website (incubator.apache.org/tez).  This makes it much harder for people to come to the project, learn about it, and potentially participate.  Could someone take half a day and throw together something basic that tells what mailing lists to subscribe to, where to look for JIRAs, and who the PPMC and committers are?

Alan.

Re: We need a website

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
I believe the canonical URL is:

http://tez.incubator.apache.org/

Since Tez uses the new PIAO namespace. Still no website there though.
We'll probably have to ask infra to set up SVNpubsub and/or the CMS.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist