Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by jleleu <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/19 16:48:32 UTC

buji-oauth 1.0.0 released

Hi,

The *unofficial* OAuth client support for Shiro : buji-oauth has been
released in version 1.0.0.

It works with DropBox, Facebook, GitHub, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Windows
Live, WordPress and Yahoo.

Any feedback will be appreciated : https://github.com/bujiio/buji-oauth.

Best regards,
Jérôme

Re: buji-oauth 1.0.0 released

Posted by Gianluca Tessarolo <gi...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks Jérôme,

I've just open an issue asking for a demo with Google2Provider.

Many thanks.

Re: buji-oauth 1.0.0 released

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You should use the last release which is the *1.1.0* (and not the 1.0.0)
version. I just fixed the issue you opened on the associated demo :
https://github.com/leleuj/buji-oauth-demo/issues/1.

About Google, in fact, the OAuth 1.0 support does not work any more as
Google has removed the profile url. You should upgrade to the Google OAuth
2.0 support : use the *Google2Provider *class.

Feel free to open a new issue if you want me to upgrade the demo with Google
OAuth 2.0 support (instead of OAuth 1.0 support).

Best regards,
Jérôme

Re: buji-oauth 1.0.0 released

Posted by Gianluca Tessarolo <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've tried the demo, facebook login runs well but I cannot run google demo
login, it throws an error returning to error.jsp page.

I've tried to create a new API access from
https://code.google.com/apis/console but when I create the web application
api access it returns an application ID (not an application key) and an
application secret...

I've tried to set application id and application secret into
./src/main/resources/shiro.ini and run thje demo but everytime I try to
login into google it throws this exception:

BUJI OAUTH DEMO 2013/03/02 10:15:05,573 DEBUG [qtp27144553-44]
org.apache.shiro.authc.pam.ModularRealmAuthenticator - Realm
[io.buji.oauth.OAuthRealm@59427c] threw an exception during a multi-realm
authentication attempt:
io.buji.oauth.OAuthAuthenticationException: Unable to get user profile for
OAuth credential :
[OAuthCredential{requestToken:Token[4/IFtO5WQKK8GtsKr9Aa2zYktG4BwE ,
XkFlMxhU0widlZD9w7D_253I],token:4/IFtO5WQKK8GtsKr9Aa2zYktG4BwE,verifier:jALqX8m_tcvkp9IQZCIifPW2,providerType:GoogleProvider}]

Am I missing something ?

Many thanks in advance...