Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/07 18:08:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.6.0 RC5

Hi,

the UIMA-AS 2.6.0 release candidate 5 is ready for voting.

The RC5 fixes:
1) Updated license+notice in binary release

The full list of bugs and features addressed by this RC can be viewed here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-3917?jql=project%20%3D%20UIMA%20AND%20fixVersion%3D2.6.0AS%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2Cpriority%20DESC%2Ccreated%20DESC

The Maven artifacts are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheuima-1029/org/apache/uima/

The source and binary zip/tars are staged to:
http://people.apache.org/~cwiklik/releases/uima-as/2.6.0/RC5/

The Eclipse udpate site is:
http://people.apache.org/~cwiklik/releases/uima-as/2.6.0/RC5/eclipse-update-site/uima-as/

The SVN Tag Checkout:
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uima-as/tags/uima-as-2.6.0

and for the Eclipse Update Site:
svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uima-as/tags/uima-as-2.6.0/uima-as-eclipse-update-site

See: http://uima.apache.org/testing-builds.html for details on settting
this up.

Vote open for 72 hours.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] 0   Don't care

- Jerry Cwiklik

Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.6.0 RC5

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
The vote passes with 3 +1 votes and no other votes received:

+1 votes received from:
 - Marshall Schor
 - Jaroslaw Cwiklik
 - Burn Lewis

No other votes were received.

Thanks to all for taking the time to vote on the UIMA-AS release.

I will promote UIMA-AS artifacts to the Central Repo.

Posted by Burn Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Burn Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
Built from source - OK