Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com> on 2006/07/31 10:35:09 UTC

[AXIS2] problem addressing

Hi all,

I have a problem to engage the addressing module with a stub.
An exception is raised!!
This is what I have done:

    ConfigurationContext configContext =
                ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem
                ("C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 5.5/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF",
                 "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 5.5/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml");

    WSTransferServiceStub stub = new WSTransferServiceStub(configContext, "http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/WSTransferService");

    AnyXmlTypeOutputParamDocument aa = stub.Get();

I'd like to know if it is possible ans if yes, the way to do this.

Regards
Fabien

PS: For information, this is the exception raised:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis2.handlers.soapmonitor.SOAPMonitorHandler.invoke(SOAPMonitorHandler.java:107)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:380)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:523)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:492)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:362)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:280)
at com.example.transfer_wsdl.WSTransferServiceStub.Get(WSTransferServiceStub..java:135)
at client.WSTransferClient.main(WSTransferClient.java:37)

Re: [AXIS2] problem addressing

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Do you have servletapi jar in the classpath?

Posted by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com>.