Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by e nio <en...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/01 00:45:45 UTC

Re: 2.1 dev - CVS whats the new steps to build

  This did not work either after I made the change you
suggested. Is my options correct or am I missing an option?
Btw, I have edited both the build.properties and
local.build.properties just in case.

enio

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
>  This I downloaded today. I retrieved it from xml-cocoon2. I
> just looked at wincvs and it shows:
>
> cvs -z9 update -d -P -r HEAD xml-cocoon2
>
> If I didnt do the download right, what should it have been?  I
> think the instruction steps to download said xml-cocoon2 but
> perhaps those need updating.

You should now be using cocoon-2.1 instead of xml-cocoon2. This changed a
number of weeks ago, in recognition of the fact that Cocoon is now an Apache
project in its own right.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: 2.1 dev - CVS whats the new steps to build

Posted by Tony Collen <tc...@neuagency.com>.
On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, e nio wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>    I was able to get a download and was able to compile and
> created a working samples war file.  Thanks for your help. Now
> when I need to update (for the delta) I type exact same command
> or is there another option? Also there is no need for the HEAD?

I believe CVS works off HEAD by default.  When you need to update, you
should run:

cvs -z9 update -d -P cocoon-2.1

Also, cvs --help is also very useful for figuring out all the options...

HTH,

Tony

--
Tony Collen
ICQ: 12410567 IRC: irc.byxnet.net

Re: 2.1 dev - CVS whats the new steps to build

Posted by e nio <en...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Alex,
   I was able to get a download and was able to compile and
created a working samples war file.  Thanks for your help. Now
when I need to update (for the delta) I type exact same command
or is there another option? Also there is no need for the HEAD?

Thanks again in advance,

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by e nio <en...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.