Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mark Furlong <mf...@ancestry.com> on 2017/09/11 23:29:53 UTC

Cassandra downgrade of 2.1.15 to 2.1.12

I have a requirement to test a downgrade of 2.1.15 to 2.1.12. Can someone please identify how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Mark Furlong

Sr. Database Administrator

mfurlong@ancestry.com<ma...@ancestry.com>
M: 801-859-7427
O: 801-705-7115
1300 W Traverse Pkwy
Lehi, UT 84043

​[http://c.mfcreative.com/mars/email/shared-icon/sig-logo.gif]

RE: Cassandra downgrade of 2.1.15 to 2.1.12

Posted by Mark Furlong <mf...@ancestry.com>.
Great information.

Thank you
Mark