Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de> on 2002/02/07 11:34:18 UTC

RE: PMC Nomination - Paulo Gaspar

Ok, now that I understand better how a PMC nomination works,
it looks like I have to say something about me besides just
saying that I accept - which I do.

I work on software development for almost 15 years and I
only started using Apache software less than 2 years ago. I
got addicted very fast.

As many of you probably noticed, I do not believe on quietly
"accepting the facts". I also believe on defending my
interests without hurting others and I often spend "too much"
effort defending what I consider fair.

And I do it for selfish reasons - I am depending on loads of
Jakarta software and I do not believe the Jakarta Project
will survive unless we all win something.

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar