Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by St...@nab.com.au on 2007/07/02 09:20:00 UTC

Tomcat Administration Package Download?

Hi,
      Can anybody tell me where I can find the administration package for
Tomcat 6? I have gone to the archive.apache.org/tomcat site, but it does
not have the package in the relevant Tomcat 6 directory as it does for the
earlier Tomcat Versions. I have tried using the version for Tomcat 5.5.23,
and modified the config files to fit into the Tomcat 6 directory structure,
but it doesn't work. I tried the package in the Pluto 1.1.13 Portal Server,
which is using Tomcat 5.5.20 as its base, and it works fine. So at the
moment I am at a loss to know where to get it, or if it even exists yet.

regards,
Steve Morris
IT Security Access Management
Technology Risk and Security
Technology Australia
National Australia Bank
Phone: +61-3-8634 1755 (x31755)
Mobile: +0438 537 569
email: Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au

Earn more interest on your savings or pay less interest on your variable
home loan? You could with new Bank of New Zealand TotalMoney.    Take the
TotalMoney testdrive at www.totalmoney.co.nz. TotalMoney: it all adds up.
Full details, TotalMoney terms and conditions, and disclosure statement may
be obtained free of charge from any branch or www.bnz.co.nz

National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937
This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us at postmaster@nab.com.au or by replying to the sender, and then destroy all copies of this email. Except where this email indicates otherwise, views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of National Australia Bank Ltd. Advice in this email does not take account of your objectives, financial situation, or needs. It is important for you to consider these matters and, if the e-mail refers to a product(s), you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement(s)/other disclosure document(s) before making any decisions. If you do not want email marketing from us in future, forward this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to Unsubscriptions@nab.com.au in order to stop marketing emails from this sender. National Australia Bank Ltd does not represent that this email is free of errors, viruses or interference.

Re: Tomcat Administration Package Download?

Posted by St...@nab.com.au.

Ghostrider,
      Thankyou. I have downloaded the zip file and will have a look at it.
I will need to check to see if the application works under both windows and
linux.

regards,
Steve Morris
IT Security Access Management
Technology Risk and Security
Technology Australia
National Australia Bank
Phone: +61-3-8634 1755 (x31755)
Mobile: +0438 537 569
email: Stephen.Morris@nab.com.au

             GHOSTRIDER
             <ghostriderxp@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       "Tomcat Users List"
             02/07/2007 20:23          <us...@tomcat.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

               "Tomcat Users           Re: Tomcat Administration Package
                   List"               Download?
             <users@tomcat.apa
                 che.org>

This is a freeware Tomcat management app. that was posted
here on the list some time ago that may prove to be useful to you Steve.

*Tomcat Service Manager by David Boyer*
*Link>*
http://web.bvu.edu/staff/david/index.jsp?section=software&subsection=tcservcfg&page=overview

Good Luck

Visit My Home On The Web @
http://ghostradionet.com

GHOSTRIDER INTERNET RADIO
*"..Rocking New York....And The Web..."
*

Posted by GHOSTRIDER <gh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
I think this message from one of the tomcat developers back on March
16th described the problems with the admin webapp very well:

http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-Administrator-tf3415576.html#a9519933

--David

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.