Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Srinivas Jadcharla <jd...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 15:58:37 UTC

problem deploying "rr-struts-nested.war"

Hi Rick,

Iam getting the following problem

[image: Error]The EAR file could be corrupt and/or incomplete.
com.ibm.etools.archive.exception.DeploymentDescriptorLoadException:
WEB-INF/web.xml

while iam trying to deploy rr-struts-nested.war
 from http://www.reumann.net/tech/struts-nested.jsp   on Websphere 5.1.1

FYI..I right clicked on the second link(rr-struts-nested.war) and saved it
as rr-struts-nested.war on my local machine.

I can send a personal mail to you but i thought your solution will be useful
to the other people who'z getting the same problem..
Your Help is much appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards
Srinivas

Re: problem deploying "rr-struts-nested.war"

Posted by Srinivas Jadcharla <jd...@gmail.com>.
Iam not trying to rebuild the application.I just wanted to download the .war
file and deploy it.Your previous lessons(from older site) worked fine when i
did that way.

Posted by Rick Reumann <st...@reumann.net>.