Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Lm Chew <lm...@free2move.se> on 2017/04/27 23:53:22 UTC

Can't send command to MyNewt from Host via RTT Console

Hi,

Currently i am using JLinkExe + JLinkRTTClient on ubuntu terminal.

I can receive the data log from the mynewt device, but i can't seem to send any command to it (eg. the echo <message>).

I have the following syscfg.yml setting in sys/console/full

    CONSOLE_RTT:
        value: 1
    CONSOLE_INPUT:
        value: 1
    CONSOLE_TICKS:
        value: 1
    CONSOLE_ECHO:
        value: 0

Best Regards,

Chew

Re: Can't send command to MyNewt from Host via RTT Console

Posted by Lm Chew <lm...@free2move.se>.
Hi Michal,

Thanks, Telnet works!

Ok, got it.