Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turner, John" <JT...@AAS.com> on 2002/09/19 15:55:19 UTC

RE: [OFF-TOPIC] RE: John: missing tomcat-apache.conf & mod_jk.con f-auto

Another source for all of those tools, possibly easier to install as I
believe they are in Sun package format, is http://www.sunfreeware.com .

That's a good list, too...basically, to use the ./configure method, you
need:

GNU C Compiler (gcc)
GNU make
GNU automake