Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com> on 2003/07/08 16:02:08 UTC

Re: [vote] XMLBeans to enter XML incubation [was: Re: Vote for XMLBeans proposal in the XML Project (was RE: Vote for XMLBeans proposal)]

Hi all,

Just to make sure people are aware of this.  If anyone has comments or
concerns, now would be a very good time to post them to general@xml; most
of the discussions that have gone on so far will be available via that
list's archives, for those that are interested.

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Neil Graham/Toronto/IBM on 07/08/2003 10:00 AM -----
|         |           Berin Lautenbach |
|         |           <berin@ozemail.co|
|         |           m.au>            |
|         |           07/08/2003 05:57 |
|         |           general          |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       general@xml.apache.org                                                                                                      |
  |       cc:       general@incubator.apache.org, general@jakarta.apache.org, general@ws.apache.org                                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: [vote] XMLBeans to enter XML incubation [was: Re: Vote for XMLBeans proposal in the XML Project (was RE: Vote for       |
  |        XMLBeans proposal)]                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

+1.  Subject to committer issues previously discussed being worked
through in the incubator.

Would it be worth each of the PMC reps putting this into the -dev lists?
   Am not sure if all committers are subscribed to general@ and it might
make the logistics a bit easier?

Am happy to help out on the logistics side, and I think Ted has also
indicated he is happy to be the official "shepherd".

Cheers,
             Berin