Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by vivek shrivastava <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2002/04/30 00:17:30 UTC

"CheckLogon" Tag

Hi,

I need some help to understand "CheckLogon" tag. could someone please me to
understand it prperly" why do we use it? how does it work?

please do help me!

thanks

RE: "CheckLogon" Tag

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
Are you referring to the <app:checkLogon/> that is in the struts-example?

If so,

  <info>

    This tag library contains functionality specific to the Struts

    Example Application.

  </info>

.....from the app.tld file in the struts-example code base.

*** IMPORTANT ***
You need to post your questions to the struts-user list.

** Because **
(From http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html that you scrolled past to
find where to send mail)

Respect the mailing list type
There are generally two types of lists.

The "User" lists where you can send questions and comments about
configuration, setup, usage and other "user" types of questions.
The "Developer" lists where you can send questions and comments about the
actual software source code and general "development" types of questions.

Its ok if you thought that the struts-example was part of the core code.
That happens (sometimes).

Please use struts-user for future posts.

JM