Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com> on 2011/02/15 12:57:09 UTC

[libcloud] libcloud @ PyCon 2011 sprints

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that libcloud will be at PyCon sprints <
http://us.pycon.org/2011/sprints/projects/> in Atlanta this year (March
14-17th 2011).

Paul will be there during the conference days (March 11-13th) and I will
also be there during the sprint days (March 11-17th).

Here is a current list of topics for the sprint:

   -
   - Finishing off the Storage support
   - Refactoring existing modules
   - Documentation enhancements
   - Porting it to Python 3K

If you will be around, you are more than welcome to join us and help us
improve and advance the library.

If you are planning to join us, it would be great if you can add yourself to
the list on the PyCon website <http://us.pycon.org/2011/sprints/projects>
and also post here so we know how many people to expect (this is important
so we can get enough beer / diet soda / coffee / whatever your favorite
drink is :-)).

Thanks and hopefully see you at PyCon!
Tomaz

Re: [libcloud] libcloud @ PyCon 2011 sprints

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.
On Feb 16, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 6:57 AM, Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Paul will be there during the conference days (March 11-13th) and I will
>>> also be there during the sprint days (March 11-17th).
>>
>> I will also only be there for the conference days. I'd love to
>> contribute if I could.
>>
>> That said -- who else in the libcloud community is going to at least
>> the conference? It would be great to meet up and network with you
>> guys.
>>

> I'll be at PyCon but won't be able to stay for the sprints. I'd love
> to buy you guys a beer though ;-)

I don't think beer will make them go faster or be more effective sprinters.

Maybe offer as bounty for afterwards?

Cheers,
Jerry

Re: [libcloud] libcloud @ PyCon 2011 sprints

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>.
Great.

Lets just hope I won't be the only person at libcloud sprint :-)

Posted by Grig Gheorghiu <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.

--
Jed Smith