Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2017/12/12 07:36:43 UTC

Spinning repo picker?

Hey all,

Just FYI: I've announced Fineract's participation in kibbles on the
fineract dev list.  The first time I looked through it, I was quite
pleased with the level and kind of information I could get about our
project.

...but when I try to look *after* I've logged in as myrle@apache.org,
the repository picker doesn't load.  I'm using Chrome 63.0.3239.84
running on Ubuntu.  The guest login seems to work just fine strangely.
Am I doing something wrong?  Or have a found a bug?

Best Regards,
Myrle

Re: Spinning repo picker?

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.