Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Hyeon Lee <de...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/13 04:36:11 UTC

New Pootle Account

Hello, my name is Hyeon and I'm from South Korea.
Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are
under the Apache 2 license and I will work on Korean.
My preferred username is hyeondnl.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Hyeon

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

the web frontend of translate.apache.org is working again

Regards

Mechtilde

> Hi Keith,
>
> Am 13.07.20 um 18:04 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
>> --
>> Download Apache OpenOffice®
>>
>> On 2020-07-13 at 11:46, Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>> Hello Hyeon,
>>>
>>> You are welcome!

>>> I will create a Pootle account for you and come back with further
>>> information as soon as possible.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>    Matthias

>> Matthias;
>> I created Hyeon's pottle account late last night and have not had time this
>> morning to send the e-mail with the account info. I will do that now:
>
> Thanks!
>
> Unfortunately Pootle was down at that moment so I couldn't have a look...
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>

>> Regards
>> Keith

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows und OS/2
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Keith,

Re[2]: New Pootle Account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Matthias;

Changed thank you. I also just sent a reply to Mechtilde about some problems
that I still see with the login link giving a page not found and the the base
link logging me in with my admin privileges and no way to logout.

Regards
Keith

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Keith,

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi,

One note: As you have a gmail account. Mails from our Pootle server
often end up in Googles spam folder.
Be sure to have a look... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias