Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Javier LoRa <xa...@hotmail.com> on 2013/04/18 07:26:10 UTC

QA - Testcase

Hello.
I was assigned TESTCASE but I need confirmation for to download the version right of AOO 4.0 where we are checking the TESTCASE, cause I use the OS Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits. I need your help.

Javier Lopez

Re: QA - Testcase

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
You could download Win 7 build at
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/index.html#winsnap The build is
named as "Apache OpenOffice_4.0.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe_1468069.exe